I was gazing at the sky that made me think of you with the memories of yours
The silent tears rolling down my cheeks
Made me think I should have held you back in my arms for one last time
Letting you go made me realise, leaving something behind is not that easy, because it was everything that is needed
How foolish I was back then, to believe that you became the world of mine
It's the time that I loved you with all my heart it's when you never looked back
The heart that loved you truly made me let you go with all my strength, that it shall return to its rightful place.
The heart that cries within hides its scars with a beautiful smile
The time that spent in loneliness made me realize, it's not that easy to heal from a broken heart
The nights that I cried for your return, made me understand why some paths are meant to be crossed
The dark that hides many secrets, shall shine with the spark of light
The heart shall know it's worth that it shines brighter in its world with a smile in the eyes.
The love of mine, you are free to go with all the courage that made me love you with all my heart.
The incomplete world within me awaits new dawn shall return to its rightful place.
The dreams shall shine with beautiful sunshine.
#Moving on is not that easy when a person has loved from the bottom of a heart.
# when something is holding you back let it go of what's not yours, until and unless it stops hurting you one day.
# You shall know your worth to love yourself again. Be true to yourself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts, please let me know.