It's never been a single day that you cross my mind
Because you're always in my thoughts.
Have you ever thought how much I needed you in my life?
Not even once did you wish to turn back and see what you left behind?
Have you ever noticed the love that I shared with you?
The memories of you haunt me to the deepest core of my heart.
Do you think it's very easy to move on?
The fights within me.
Have you ever thought how much I needed you in my life?
Not even once did you wish to turn back and see what you left behind?
Have you ever noticed the love that I shared with you?
The memories of you haunt me to the deepest core of my heart.
Do you think it's very easy to move on?
The fights within me.
The tears which I shed for you to sleep every night, Can you handle that pain?
Did you really loved me! From the bottom of your heart?
If you really loved me, it's never that easy to leave a person who means a lot to you.
You'll never find an excuse to leave, rather than you insult the person you love?
The courage that I took to let you go, before you leave me, makes me insane to be with you.
And you should be meaningful and truthful to your actions and words which you say.
I have ignored the mistakes of yours rather than pointing it out, because I was afraid to lose you.
Did you ever think how badly it hurts?
What did I gain by losing you?
And what did you gain by healing yourself?
Did you find your true self?
#The person you love will never change, because of some situations their actions may change, the love for you will always be the same. It takes an understanding heart and courage to be with that person.
#Love is to be understanding each other.
#It means love is to be the soul, that is to be connected emotionally.
If you really loved me, it's never that easy to leave a person who means a lot to you.
You'll never find an excuse to leave, rather than you insult the person you love?
The courage that I took to let you go, before you leave me, makes me insane to be with you.
And you should be meaningful and truthful to your actions and words which you say.
I have ignored the mistakes of yours rather than pointing it out, because I was afraid to lose you.
Did you ever think how badly it hurts?
What did I gain by losing you?
And what did you gain by healing yourself?
Did you find your true self?
#The person you love will never change, because of some situations their actions may change, the love for you will always be the same. It takes an understanding heart and courage to be with that person.
#Love is to be understanding each other.
#It means love is to be the soul, that is to be connected emotionally.
Nice one sai
ReplyDeleteSo deep in pain. A touch of happy moments would cherish the writing. Rest all, crafted really well.
ReplyDelete