It's never been the same time which made me want you back,
But it's the same love till today was been true beyond my control,
Never thought that I loved you more than myself, that I was been wondering where did I go wrong,
I lost my own self in the process of getting you back,
I loved you with all my heart until it was proved to be wrong,
I may be fake at showing love, but deeper in my heart it was only you whom I loved the most,
But the feeling of love is never shown because it's the same love which is never meant to be last,
The care is shown in the form of love, but the other did not understand what does it mean,
When the love was left unsaid, it's the only way to set the other free by shading the tears,
A broken heart was healed by leaving the other broken.
Love is sacrificed only when it was true, it never left empty, but hunted with the memories deep inside,
The wound of the heart shades the tears till today, with the hope of finding that the scars will heal by itself.
True love finds it's own way only when it was true.
Love always stands strong in good and bad days. But never leaves the other hopelessly. Whether it's in family, friendship or relationship.
Nice lines Sai harshika.great job
ReplyDeleteHarshuu.. I dont know why am I going too sentimental?? The blog makes me think of someone,who likes me the most.. but she never received such thing from me. Unfortunately, I lost her. Good Blog Harshu :)
ReplyDeleteSo true.
ReplyDelete