The love which I showered on you did not lie until it became a lie in your eyes,
The care with which I own you never thought it would become a lie in your eyes,
Have you ever thought of leaving a hand which truly needs you, is this Love which is to be?
Neither you nor l have decided this destiny, it's meant to happen,
I was mad to think for a second that you would stay forever, but never known a lot changes with time,
Have you ever thought to love a little back in this journey,
You may lie or you may change, but little do you know that I loved you more,
It breaks me deep inside, that the scar's of the broken pieces leads to the broken soul,
Little do you know it's the same broken heart that let you go.
The care with which I own you never thought it would become a lie in your eyes,
Have you ever thought of leaving a hand which truly needs you, is this Love which is to be?
Neither you nor l have decided this destiny, it's meant to happen,
I was mad to think for a second that you would stay forever, but never known a lot changes with time,
Have you ever thought to love a little back in this journey,
You may lie or you may change, but little do you know that I loved you more,
It breaks me deep inside, that the scar's of the broken pieces leads to the broken soul,
Little do you know it's the same broken heart that let you go.
#Never use a person to forget another, you may win the game, but you never know what the other might go through.
superbly structured poem..excellent work
ReplyDeleteso much of meaning in single poem.. extrodinary word sai
ReplyDeleteKeeeep rocking sai
ReplyDeleteEe blog lo chaala depth undi.. I'm greatly astonished...super Harshu..
ReplyDelete